Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Me and My Queen Bee

Do you ever have one of those days where no matter what, you just can't be in a happy mood?  You know what I am talking about.  Your spouse looks at you funny and you want to scratch his eyes out.  Your child makes a comment about how you folded his shirts wrong and you want to take him and fold him up in the clothes and drop the whole bundle in the dumpster.

I could go on and on about all the little incidences that really got on my nerves yesterday but that may lead some to think I need a visit to the loonie bin. I really don't know what came over me.  I was so in such a funk that I actually, for a brief moment in time was considering home schooling.  I know, I know,  you are laughing if you know me at all.

Coming home after school pick up, I was truly disappointed that it was only 4 p.m. and not exactly the time of day to uncork the bottle. Instead, I went on the hunt for candy.  Me? Candy?  Don't think I didn't want to scream really loud when I remembered that I had tossed all the Halloween candy. I could of sworn I had hidden some, but when my 9 yr. old asked me why I was head first, deep down in the dirty laundry basket, I knew I had to move on.

Opening the cabinet I came across my friend....Queen Bee Balance Tea.  How did I forget her?  She is who I turn to when I need a pick me up or just a relaxing moment or two to myself. However, I really never have paid all that much attention to what she had to say.

While I waited for the water to boil, I took a moment to read the outside of the box and realized I had made the right choice after all.

"Soothing flavor that helps make adjusting to difficult cycles easier, and the inclination to embrace them just a little more likely."

0 comments: