Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Pencil Power Within

My last post was a lot of fun and very much tongue and cheek.  I would like to continue the trend, however, I have been very unsettled over events these last few weeks.


I want to shout at the top of my lungs, "what's wrong with people?".  I am continuously flabbergasted at the way people treat each other in both talk and actions. Are people really so consumed with themselves that they cannot see the mark they are leaving behind?

What passes through someones mind when they speak harshly and down to a child simply because they do not agree with a child's choice of costume?

How is it possible to be so consumed with hate for an ex-spouse that one does not see the damage being done to the children one so professes to be looking out for?

Does harboring jealousy and resentment towards another person because it is not going their way help that person be a friendlier, happier person to those around them?

These pictures I have inserted along the way, came to me via an email during these past weeks regarding the power of the pencil and the pencil within all of us.

Our primary food is so important and by not taking caring of it we do damage to our health and build up all the emotions listed above.  How very sad, we all deserve better.

 I will end this post with the words from the email, but remember this before you speak and act.  What kind of pencil will I be today and what type of mark will I leave behind.
A PENCIL MAKER TOLD THE PENCIL 5 IMPORTANT LESSONS BEFORE PUTTING HIM AWAY IN THE BOX:

1.EVERYTHING YOU DO WILL ALWAYS LEAVE A MARK.

2. YOU CAN ALWAYS CORRECT THE MISTAKES YOU MAKE.

3. WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS WHAT IS INSIDE OF YOU.

4.IN LIFE, YOU WILL GO UNDER PAINFUL SHARPENINGS, WHICH WILL ONLY MAKE YOU BETTER.

5. TO BE THE BEST PENCIL, YOU MUST ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE HELD AND GUIDED BY THE HANDS THAT HOLD YOU.

0 comments: