Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Green Smoothie Workshops


Happy Valentine's Day!!

I am thrilled at the amount of you who are interested in learning more about green smoothies.  I know you are going to love them.

Below are two workshops dates and I hope you are able to attend one of them.  One is a weekday and one is a Saturday morning.

I am limiting the class size to 10 people, so don't delay in signing up.  Also, if you are unable to make one of these two dates, I will host another workshop after Spring Break some time in March.


Green Smoothie Workshops

Sat. February 25th @ 10 a.m.

Wed. February 29th @ 10 a.m.

Cost is $10  per person

You will learn different combinations of veggie/fruit smoothies.  I will show you the difference between juicing and blending, plus you will get hands on training.  You will also go home with a packet full of yummy recipes.

R.S. V. P. - by email at sdbrougher@gmail.com

Looking forward to showing you how to get goodness in a glass!

To your health,
Sandra


0 comments: